Terms of Access
These terms of access apply to the use of this website. You need to read
By using this website, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms. You
should not use this website if you do not accept these terms and our privacy
- The information available on or through this website is intended to
provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have
been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However,
the New Zealand Search and Rescue Council (NZSAR Council):
* gives no warranty that all the information provided is without error
* may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice; and
*is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- The NZSAR Council neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the NZSAR Council.
- This site may also contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The NZSAR Council does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at the user's own risk.
- The NZSAR Council does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NZSAR Council because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- In the course of providing you more information related to the change to
the 406Mhz Beacon monitoring system, we may collect personal information from
Except where stated, the information on this web site is the copyright of the
New NZSAR Council but may be reproduced for personal or community use without
formal permission or charge. Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction
of information on this web site for any purpose other than personal or community
use should be directed to:
SAR Secretariat Manager
New Zealand Search and Rescue Council
PO Box 3175
or email email@example.com